Return, Exchange and Refund Policy
- This Return, Exchange and Refund policy shall only be applicable for home delivery and click & Pick shopping via zenpharmacy.com.my only.
- Zen Pharmacy shall use its best efforts to ensure that Orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy of Products delivered and the Customer wishes for return, exchange and refund, please notify us by completing and submitting the request to email@example.com posted in our website within seven (7) days upon receiving the Products. We will contact the Customer within seven (7) days after receipt of the completed form online to direct the Customer of the procedures in respect of the return of Products and refund. The Customer is advised to wait for our instruction for the next course of action.
- If the Customer opts for replacement or exchange of Products, the affected Products MUST be returned to Zen Pharmacy by postage pursuant to Item No. 2 hereinabove. All replacements or exchange of Products shall be effected subject to stocks availability.
- Return/Exchange of Products or refund can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If any Product has been delivered in a damaged or defective condition; or
b. if the Product is out of date or expired; or
c. if the wrong Product which is different from the Order is delivered
d. Missing parts / Items
Provided Always that the Customer shall return or caused to be returned to Zen Pharmacy the aforesaid Products unused and in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it is first delivered to the Customer together with the proof of Order, payment and delivery of the Products.
- If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Zen Pharmacy shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- If any Product which was not included in the Customer's Order is delivered to the Customer, Zen Pharmacy shall collect the Product from the Customer.
- If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Zen Pharmacy shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer makes its Order, Zen Pharmacy shall refund to the Customer the difference.
- The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. Zen Pharmacy will inspect the returned Products upon receipt of the same. If the conditions in Item No. 4 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the Customer and we will reimburse the Customer of its courier charges for returning of the Products to us provided always that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking refund.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within 2 months and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. Zen Pharmacy shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- The Customer is required to send back the affected Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company that pre-arranged by Zen Pharmacy for the pick-up.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
Zen Apothecary Sdn Bhd
129, Jalan Raja Syed Alwi,
01000 Kangar Perlis
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 018-3195138 if you have any questions or doubts.